Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Week 3

Thumbs Up:

  • We finally got our fence installed this week! They came at the end of November for the estimate and it took until now to get it in. We can actually let the kids roam free and not worry about all the cars/trucks passing by. Jackson loves using the gutters as starting blocks and running around the perimeter of the fence. 
  • I love three day weekends! They go by so quickly though. We enjoyed a movie on Saturday, football with friends on Sunday, and played outside as much as possible on Monday. The weather has been great here the past couple of days (snow rolls in tonight though). We also bought all our supplies for our Spring garden. The kids got gardening gloves and can't wait to help out.
Jackson looks pretty good in my cowboy boots, may have to get him his own pair soon!

Apparently purple dry erase crayons can also double as lipstick!

My little girl is growing up too quickly - this is her first real pony tail!


Always so happy!

Mike and I had to wake this kids up to go on our date Saturday, but this is how we found them. Little sleeping beauties!



Thumbs Down:
  • Honestly can't think of anything worthy of 'Thumbs Down' this week. I'm sure if I really dwelled on it, I could come up with something. 
Favorite Things:
With the fence being installed this week I thought I'd show the outside of the house. We live on an interior corner lot that's .38 acres. The house itself is 2532 square feet, 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom. We really would have loved to put in a privacy fence, but our HOA has a restriction and only 4 ft. black chain link fences are allowed. 







This is our screened in porch in the back of the house. Can't wait 'til the summer when I can enjoy my coffee out here in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment