Up:
- September is here! I love fall usually because of the weather, football season, the start of school, any type of pumpkin food, and the decorations. This year September will hopefully be even more special because Mike is scheduled to come home. I can't wait to have him back home and partaking in everyday activities again.
- My Aunt Marva (my Mom's sister) chose to spend her Labor Day holiday with Jackson and I. She flew in on Saturday and will be here almost a week. It has only been one day, but we are having a great time and I can't wait for the rest of the week! Jackson has already shown her all his toys and had her read just about every book in the house!
Down:
- Major downer, Jackson and I both
hadhave nasty colds this week. Jackson, like me when I get sick, has those sickly little eyes and cuddles a lot. I don't mind the cuddling at all, but I hate that there isn't more I can do for him. With all the trouble breathing, he hasn't been sleeping well and has you know when baby doesn't sleep momma doesn't sleep either! Hopefully it will pass quickly and Aunt Marva doesn't catch it before she goes home.
No comments:
Post a Comment