- Jackson's school had a pajama day and pancake lunch on St. Patrick's Day. He's still talking about how cool it was to wear his pjs to school!
- FROZEN came out on DVD and thanks to Pinkie and Pa we are now proud owners. The kids have watched it as much as possible since it came out!
- Kennedy is officially registered for 'school' twice a week starting in the fall. I took the paperwork into the church where the school is located and didn't think I was going to get Kennedy out. She was so excited to look at everything and wanted to stay and play. I think she's going to love it!
- Jackson and Mike enjoyed two weekends in a row of golf outings while Kennedy and I went on mother/daughter shopping dates. I think we all had a great time.
- With Mike super busy with his instructor upgrade and now masters classes, the kids and I have tried to stay out of his hair. I took them to the circus on Wednesday. They had a great time and Jackson was even brave enough to ride the elephant and pony. Kennedy was not as adventurous, but still had fun watching it all.
- I've been wrapping presents this afternoon for Jackson's birthday next week. Can't believe my little guy is turning 4! It really does go by so fast.
Thumbs Down:
- While it's definitely a good thing that Kennedy is very independent, recently it's been getting out of hand. She literally goes behind me and will turn off the light I just turned on so that she can do it herself. We've been working on potty training (sometimes) and she won't let me put her on the potty or undress her. If you pick her up and put her in bed, she will immediately get down and put herself in bed. It's downright exhausting. We're both learning to compromise a little so that I don't get frustrated, but she can still show her independent side.
- Both kids have been very resistant to nap time recently. Kennedy would nap much better if I could put her down earlier, but we don't pick up Jackson from school until 1pm, so they usually don't go down until at least 1:30. Jackson is hit or miss on nap time. Some days he naps for 2 hours and others he doesn't nap at all. At least he has learned the art of playing quietly in his room while Kennedy finishes her nap. The past couple of days I've had to sit on the stairs to keep an eye out and make sure that they stay in their rooms and at least try to take a nap.
![]() |
| Daddy dressed Jackson for church and when he came downstairs we discovered we were twins! |
![]() |
| Sibling Love! |
![]() |
| Jackson wanted to take our picture too, he's been into photography recently! |
![]() |
| Sporting green for my body pump class on St. Pat's! |
![]() |
| Jackson's rendition of Sully from Monster's University. |
![]() |
| K had to show off her coloring too! |
![]() |
| Kennedy has figured out how to hitch a ride with Jackson! |
![]() |
| Shopping day! |
![]() |
| Kennedy faired pretty well after our shopping! |
![]() |
| Then I treated her to her first pedicure! Jackson was my fabulous photographer. |
![]() |
| She didn't want to take a bath or put on socks and shoes because she thought the paint would go away. |
![]() |
| There's the great photographer! |
![]() |
| and dancer... |
![]() |
| Circus! |
![]() |
| Not a great picture, but this crazy girl was attached to the string by her hair - ouch! |
| The $8 elephant ride that lasted 1 minute! |
![]() |
| Pony ride! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment